Restfull Nights Corporation Inc. is a Queens based non-profit homeless shelter and Social Service agency. Founded on the principle of equal opportunity, access to helpful resources and shelter for all. We are committed to providing homeless and low-income people the opportunity to enhance their quality of life through our excellence in service and strong community partnerships. We will be the beacon of hope for the underserved communities and the people that survive and reside in these communities.
TAX EXEMPT #: 47-320-4900
- Our facility does more than just shelter families. We offer assistance with essential social services.
- We teach our clients how to take control of their lives and live purposefully while reaching for their goals.
- We teach families to reconnect with each other on all levels.
- Restfull Nights helps homeless population and anyone in need. We bring unity to our community.
- Our services are no cost to anyone who walks through our doors.
Zulema Charles – Office Manager
Luis Krigger – LMSW, MSA & LMHC
Pauline Green – LMSW
Lurethia Grant – Case Manager
Abishek Kayastha – Director of Marketing & Development
Diane Everett – Human Resource
Destini Abernathy – CFO
Monique Thompson – CEO
Primary NAICS Codes
624221: Temporary Shelters
624190: Other Individual and Family Services
813319: Other Social Advocacy Organizations